EVENT POSTPONED TO 2021
This Road Ultramarathon event will take place in beautiful State of Perlis, in conjunction with his Majesty Raja Perlis, Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin ibni al-Marhum Tuanku Syed Putra Jamalullail birthday celebration.
This inaugural Perlis Endurance Run caters for beginners in Ultra Running and also experienced Ultra Runners looking to improve their performance. The route is mostly flat and connected, even for 100k categories the elevation gain is only about 400 meters. The route will take runners through most of Perlis’ tourism attractions, such as Padang Besar, Kuala Perlis, Kota Kayang Museum, Timah Tasoh Dam, Gua Kelam that are uniquely different from other developed city area.
Our main objective is to promote Perlis as destination for sport-tourism to the masses, especially to the local running communities and overseas runners coming to Malaysia as their running and vacation. Other categories distance offered are 50km, 25km and also 5km Fun Run category for general public to participate and enjoy the beautiful sceneries that Perlis has to offer in this festive running event. In addition, the VIP Relay category is open to Corporate sectors and Government agencies to participate and the proceed from this VIP Relay will be funded to chosen charity organisation in Perlis.
RACE PACK COLLECTION
Event is postponed to 2021 due to COVID-19 outbreak. The new date for this event & Race Kit Collection will be announced soon.
There will be no refund of registration, all entries for this year's will be automatically deferred to the PERLIS ENDURANCE RUN 2021.
REGISTRATION ENDS AT
01 August, 2020 11:59 PM (GMT +08:00)
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE!
TROPHY FOR WINNERS!!
1) Race Bib
2) Event T-Shirt (All categories)
3) Finisher Tee (100km Relay, 100km Solo, 50km Solo & 25km Solo)
4) Digital Certificate
5) Finisher Medal (All categories)
T-SHIRT DESIGN & SIZE CHART
Flag Off Time & Cut Off Time
1. Mandatory items need to be carried during the race (checks may be carried out along the route during the race).
2. Headlamps/torch lights with spare batteries for 100km, 50km and 25km categories.
3. Headlamps/Torch lights must be worn on and switch on from 7.00pm to 7:00am.
4. Reflective vest; Must be worn on body from 7.00pm to 7.00am.
5. Blinking light must be placed and switch on at the back of the participants from 7.00pm to 7:00am.
6. Water bottles or hydration bag with a minimum capacity of 500ml.
8. Mobile phone with official GPX Map stored in mobile phone or GPS watch.
9. Foldable cup or other container suitable for drinking at the water station points;
10. Hydration bag or waist bag.
1. Luggage may be deposited at the starting/finishing point for all runners. Runner may use their own bags for luggage deposit.
2. There is no drop bag for 50km/25km runners.
3. 100km runner is only allowed 1 drop bag.
4. Please label your drop bag with your name and bib number
SAFETY AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
1. In order to fully guaranteed safety purpose organizer will prepare and arrange for rescue and medical assistance during the race. However, each participant must recognize and understand that there are risks of injuries and/or accidents associated with road running. Runners are participating in this race at his/her own risk;
2. While the race organizer has purchased Public Liability Insurance for this event, it is strongly recommended that the runners have obtained an adequate Personal Medical Insurance coverage;
3. Medical points will be set up at certain water station points.
4. If necessary, and in the interests of the person being rescued, at the exclusive discretion of the organizers, the official medical rescue services may be called upon to take over operations, using any means they consider appropriate, including an ambulance. Any costs deriving from such exceptional transport will be charged to the person who has been rescued;
5. Depending on the runner health conditions, an emergency evacuation may be required. This emergency evacuation will be at the expenses of the person being rescued;
6. The official race medical assistants are authorized to withdraw from the competition any runners that they consider as unfit to continue or are in danger. The runner bib will be removed as part of the DNF (Did Not Finish) procedures;
7. If a runner drops out from the race, runner must first inform and register with the nearest checkpoints that he/she is dropping out. Proper “DNF” procedure should be followed and completed before the runner is allowed to leave the event:
8. In case of an emergency, if you are unable to reach the race headquarters, you can also call the public emergency number ‘999’ directly for help.
9. It is a mandatory for runners to carry their mobile phone for an emergency purpose.
10. The race organizers reserve the right to implement any additional measures at any time to enhance and protect the safety of the race and the runners before the race and during the race.
CHECKPOINTS AND WATER STATION POINTS
1. The timing will be recorded at the checkpoints/water station points established by the organizers;
2. Only runners with bib number will have access to the water station;
3. Drinks will be provided at every water station;
4. No water cups will be dispensed to the runners. Please use own cups or containers for any drinks served at the check points or water stations;
5. The route map, which can also be download and view online, will contain accurate indications of the water station points.
6. The organisers reserve the rights to carry out checks at other points along the route;
7. Food and water at the water station points are solely for runners and support crews with bibs only.
DID NOT FINISH (DNF) PROCEDURES
1. Runners may DNF voluntarily or by missing the stipulated cut off times at various checkpoints along the race course;
2. Runner must surrender their bib after officially announce.
3. Runner who fails to notify the organisers immediately, thereby setting in motion a search and rescue operations by the rescue staff, will be liable to pay for any costs deriving there-from;
4. Runners who fail to arrive at the checkpoints within the stipulated cut off times will not be allowed to continue running in the race.
5. Runner who has DNFed from the race are not allowed to continue his/her run.
6. All transport cost from DNF shall be borne by runners. Organiser will not provide any transportation back to start line or hotel
RANKINGS AND PRIZES
1. The winner of each categories will be the runner that takes the shortest time (Gun time) to reach the finish point;
2. To be considered as finisher, participants must complete the overall race within the final cut-off time of the race;
3. No prize money will be given
We refer to the statements issued by Ministry of Health regarding the prohibition of organising and engaging in mass gatherings including sport events to prevent the spread of Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19).
After discussion with stakeholders and sponsors, we regretfully announcing that PERLIS ENDURANCE RUN 2020 scheduled to be held on 15 August 2020 will be postponed to a new date in August 2021.
This announcement is to support the government’s plan of action to end the spread of COVID-19 virus and inline with our safety precautions.
There will be no refund of registration, all entries for this year's will be automatically deferred to the PERLIS ENDURANCE RUN 2021. If you cannot take part in 2021, we will allowed for bib transfer. Request for transfer of race entries will only be considered upon announcement of the new race date.
Thank you for your support and we are looking forward to see you in Perlis next year.