Please submit your results through JomRun app before running period end.
Q: What is a Virtual Run?
A: Joining a virtual run allows you to run anywhere and anytime before the deadline. Once the run is completed, you just need to send us the proof of your running activity, and the entitlements will be mailed to your address. 😉
Q: When and where do I run?
A: The running period is from 30th May - 30th July 2022. In other words, you can run anywhere anytime from 30th May - 30th July 2022, and capture the proof of running and submit through JomRun app before running period end.
Q: What will I get after completing the virtual run?
1. 5KM Runner Tee Only
2. 42KM Finisher Tee Only
3. 5KM Set (Runner Tee + Silver Medal)
4. 10KM Set (Runner Tee + Silver Medal)
5. 21KM Set (Runner Tee + 21KM Finisher Tee + Silver Medal)
6. 42KM Set (Runner Tee + 42KM Finisher Tee + Gold Medal)
Q: What can I get if I couldn't complete the run/distance within the submission period?
A: Non-finishers will not receive any entitlements. In order to receive the entitlements, participants have to complete the distance or number of steps within the submission period.
Q: Can I change the details I filled in during registration?
A: To change other details such as mailing address, please inform us at [email protected]
Q: When will I receive my merchandise items?
A: The entitlement items will be sent out from 15th June 2022 onwards.
Q: Can I separate the run distance into a few shorter distance runs?
A: Yes. The runs/steps can be accumulated by multiple runs/steps, which should be completed within the running period.
Q: How to submit?
A: Use any app or treadmill to track your run within the running period.
You can track your distance by using the following methods:
1. JomRun app (track by km or steps)
2. Connect your JomRun app with Google Fit/Strava/Polar/Apple Health (track by km)
3. Submit your proof of running from any other apps or treadmill in the JomRun app (track by km or steps)
4. Submit the snapshot of your daily steps in JomRun app (track by steps, 1 step = 0.762m, 1000 steps = 762m)
Q: How to get my e-bib?
A: Open your JomRun app, go to "me" > go to "e-tickets" > choose your virtual event > press on your name/status > you will be able to download your e-bib there.
Q: How to get my e-cert?
A: Open your JomRun app, go to "me" > go to "e-tickets" > choose your virtual event > press on your name/status > press on certificate icon on top right, you will be able to download your e-cert there upon completing your run.