Q: What is a Virtual Run?
A: Joining a virtual run allows you to run anywhere and anytime before the deadline. Once the run is completed, you just need to send us the proof of your running activity, and the entitlements will be mailed to your address. 😉
Q: When and where do I run?
A: The running period is from 1st July - 30th November 2021. In other words, you can run anywhere anytime from 1st July - 30th November 2021, and capture the proof of running and submit through JomRun app before 30th November 2021.
Q: What will I get after completing the virtual run?
1. Finisher Medal only + E-cert+ E-bib
2. Finisher Jersey only + E-cert + E-bib
3. Super Runner Set (Finisher Medal + Finisher Jersey + Button Badge + Sticker) + E-cert + E-bib
Add-on items available:
1. Free Size Hoodie, RM10 will be donated
2. Mask, RM5 will be donated
3. Small Towel, RM5 will be donated
4. Mug, RM5 will be donated
5. Premium Donor (Mask + Small Towel + Mug), RM10 will be donated
Q: What can I get if I couldn't complete the run/distance within the submission period?
A: Non-finishers will not receive any entitlements. In order to receive the entitlements, participants have to complete the distance or number of steps within the submission period.
Q: How can I have a medal with my name on it?
A: You have to complete your registration by 29th June 11:59pm AT THE LATEST. Maximum 30 characters can be engraved, including symbol and space. (We recommend a maximum of 20 characters.) Emoji is not accepted.
Q: Can I change the details I filled in during registration?
A: T-shirt size and name to engrave on medal cannot be changed. To change other details such as mailing address, please inform us at [email protected]
Q: Can I change my category (Super Runner Set/Shirt Only/Medal Only)?
A: No, once the registration is confirmed, there will be no changes, cancellations and refunds.
Q: When will I receive my entitlement items?
A: The entitlement items will be sent out from 2nd September 2021, after your submission.
Q: Can I separate the run distance into a few shorter distance runs?
A: Yes. The runs/steps can be accumulated by multiple runs/steps, which should be completed within the running period (1st July - 30th September 2021).
Q: How to submit?
A: From 1st July - 30th November 2021, use any app or treadmill to track your run.
You can track your distance by using the following methods:
1. JomRun app (track by km or steps)
2. Connect your JomRun app with Google Fit/Strava/Polar/Apple Health (track by km)
3. Submit your proof of running from any other apps or treadmill in the JomRun app (track by km or steps)
4. Submit the snapshot of your daily steps in JomRun app (track by steps, 1 step = 0.762m, 1000 steps = 762m)
Q: How to get my e-bib?
A: Open your JomRun app, go to "me" > go to "e-tickets" > choose your virtual event > press on your name/status > you will be able to download your e-bib there.
Q: How to get my e-cert?
A: Open your JomRun app, go to "me" > go to "e-tickets" > choose your virtual event > press on your name/status > press on certificate icon on top right, you will be able to download your e-cert there.
Please submit your results through JomRun app before 30th November 2021.