EVENT CONVERTED TO VIRTUAL GAME.
Celebrating Women's Day & Earth Day with a difference!
Due to our successful Be Superwoman Walk 2019, a collaboration with University Malaya last year, Be Superwoman Walk revisit us again this year (2020) and this time we choose to celebrate both International Women’s Day (8 March) & Mother Earth’s (22 April) birthday together.
And what better way but to do it the fun way?
This time around, we are combining both walk & scavenging hunt to encourage participants to stay healthy, alert and have fun at the same time. Join us and who knows, you could walk away with RM1,000 cash for your team!
As part of our on-going support towards the Climate Crisis issue, we will be doing away with lavish set ups and potential waste that are usually used once and then tossed away in any similar events. Yes, there will be no stage, no banners, backdrops, no balloons, no giant arches.
Instead, we will go bare minimal (no, not nude!) set up and will be using walking human campaigners (just kidding!).
RACE PACK COLLECTION
In light of the COVID19 pandemic and taking cue from the Government to hold/postpone any gatherings to control the spread of the virus, we will be moving the Scavenger Hunt game to virtual. The virtual scavenger hunt day is still on the 18 April 2020.
You will still receive your T-shirt eventually but may take a while due to the pandemic. We apologise for the unexpected shortcoming as its truly beyond everyone's control. For more info, please email to us at [email protected].
REGISTRATION ENDS AT
22 March, 2020 11:59 AM (GMT +08:00)
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE!
WIN UP TO RM1,000 CASH PRIZE (FOR WINNING TEAMS)
- Discounts coupon offers from our participating partners & sponsors
Win up to RM1,000 Cash Prize (For Winning Teams) + Other prizes (Most Creative Costume, Most Liked e-Flyer On Facebook/IG)
TSHIRT DESIGN & SIZE CHART
1) Will there be drinking water provided?
- No. And to ensure that we keep the park/garden clean, kindly bring your own water tumbler. To ensure everyone kickstart their day the healthy way, we will be bringing fruits and health bars to be distributed to all participants on that day.
2) Will there be any other activities?
- The activities are actually the tasks assigned to you during the race itself
3) Will the tasks be difficult?
- Maybe? But we make sure it’s fun too!
4) What else do I get on top of the tshirt?
- E-Cert + Discounts coupon offers from our participating partners & sponsors
5) I can't join event, can I ask for refund or reassign my participation to somebody?
- No refund but yes you can reassign to others. You are required to email the details of the new person to us. However, tshirt size cant be exchange once it is already made.
6) How do I contact the team if I have any questions?
- You may email to us at [email protected]
Dear Participants of Be Superwoman 2020 (Scavenger Hunt),
In light of the COVID19 pandemic and taking cue from the Government to hold/postpone any gatherings to control the spread of the virus, we will be moving the Scavenger Hunt game to virtual. The virtual scavenger hunt day is still on the 18 April 2020. You will still receive your T-shirt eventually but may take a while due to the pandemic. We apologise for the unexpected shortcoming as its truly beyond everyone's control.
To take part in the Virtual Hunt and since this requires team work, kindly form your team (3 pax) and ensure that your team are registered. Here's what we need from you (please email to us at [email protected]):
Your name (so we can verify from the Jomrun list) - you will be the default Team Leader for the team.
Your team members names & contact details (they need to register at Jomrun, or you can register on their behalf too. Fee is still the same no change. But you need to inform them of this arrangement.)
Your group name (e.g Avengers, Marvel etc)
3 days before the event day (18 April 2020), we will mail the team leader a set of questions/tasks. Team leader is required to work with his/her team with the answers/tasks. We will advise on what to do for the hunt in the next email Smile
Due to the COVID19 challenges, we still look forward to have fun despite going virtual and to host this game with you soon!
Stay safe & be alert.