Out of abundance of caution, we have made the difficult decision to postponed the following events to a
later date due to covid19 pandemic. We are so heartbroken knowing that we won’t be getting together
this coming November and December, It wasn’t an easy decision but we believe it’s the only solution.
The health and safety of our participants, crew, volunteers and sponsors is paramount.
To all registered participants your tickets will be automatically deferred to 2021 (No refund policy),
Thank you all for your continued support.
In the meantime, we would like to request all of you to obey and follow the rules as given by the
relevant authorities and together we shall overcome this enemy.
Meanwhile stay at home until we are told it’s safe to run together again.
Hoping for your kind understanding.
Kelab larian Kicap Sandakan