1. Official Event Tee
2. Finisher Medal
3. Race Bib
1.1. LARIAN HARI LANDSKAP NEGARA 2020 is organized in accordance to the rules and
1.2. The Organizer reserves the right to use any photograph, motion picture, recording, or any other record of this race and its participants for any legitimate purpose, including promotion, placements and commercial advertising.
1.3. LARIAN HARI LANDSKAP NEGARA 2020 is organized by Jabatan Landskap Negara. The Organizer reserves the right to postpone the event without any prior notification, in which case, the fees are non -refundable. By signing up for this event, you acknowledged your consent to receive future events notification and products information from The Organizer via Email / Facebook / Instagram & Twitter.
2.1 All runners will be covered with Group Personal Accident cover.
3.1. All registered participants are to collect their race packs which include the Race Bib,
Race T-Shirt and race pack. Date and venue will be announced soon.
3.2. Race pack will NOT be issued to the participants after the designated collection period
3.3. For collection, please bring along the confirmation slip or NRIC / Passport for verification purposes.
3.4. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse participants without the required documents from collecting their race packs.
All participants must agree to the rules and regulations before registering for the race :
1. The minimum age for participation for is 12 at the date of the event (anyone under 12 must provide written parental consent).
2. Participant age below 12 must be accompanied by parent / guardian
3. The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice
once the race quota is full.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
6. Entry fees are non-refundable once full payment is received.
7. Confirmed registrations are not transferable to other persons unless are allowed by The
Organizer within the transfer window.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
9. Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of The Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made, and The Organizer shall have no further responsibility and /or liability thereafter.
10. No pets, or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, shoes with built-in or attached rollers is not allowed on the course during the except official race and medical vehicles. Organizer reserves the right to remove participants who fail to adhere to the stipulated rules and regulations from the race route immediately.
11. Running is not a risk-free sport and therefore each runner must ensure his / her health condition is fit before participating and during the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his / her own health / condition. The Organizer shall not be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to disallow / disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by The Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the 0rganizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by The Organizer and the relevant hospital.
13. The Organizer and its agents will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue. Participants are advised to follow the instructions given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The Organizer and its agent will not be responsible due to losses suffered in the event of break incident or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. Proper vigilance must be exercised by all participants when parking their vehicles.
1. By participating I / we accept all risks necessarily resulting from my participation, which would result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I will not be held liable all people associated with the conduct of events and will release them against all matters arising from my participation in event. For clarification, the people released include event organizers, promoters, sponsors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel and every personnel invited and asked to be involve in the event by the organizers. This release and indemnity continue forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assignees.
2. I / we understand that I park my vehicle at my own risk and assume organizers to not hold any responsibility for loss of or damage to my vehicle.
3. I / we acknowledge that the event involves real risk of serious injuries, or risk of death, from various causes including over exertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators and road users, the course and weather conditions, just to name a few.
4. I / we understand that I should not participate in the event unless I have prepared appropriately, and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner.
5. I / we understand that the information that I have provided herein will be included in The Organizer database. I also understand that information of a biological nature including my name, date of birth, home state, results, career highlights and interests may be released to the media in response to general requests.
6. I / we agree to abide by all the Rules of organizers which relate, in part, to safe and fair sporting practices.
7. I / we grant organizers unconditional rights to use at their discretion photographic pictures and personal information in any form of media, art, advertising, trade, visual documentary, promotional material, merchandise or film coverage of any kind without compensation to me. I also waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
8. I / we have permission from my family and related sport associations to compete in this event.
You may download E-Cert from link below:
E-Cert Link : https://bit.ly/2QvTRN8