1) T-shirt (Cool dry material)
2) 3D Medal
5) Foil Balloon
6) Light Breakfast
Date : TBC
Time : 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Venue : Marina Central Park, Miri
1) Strictly no changes in T-Shirt will be allowed
2) No late collection will be entertained
3) Race entry packs not collected after the collection date will be deemed as unwanted & the organiser may dispose / re-distribute them accordingly
4) If you are not able to collect your race pack in person, you may nominate someone to collect on your behalf. If you are collecting on behalf, please bring your IC
5) Remember to bring your E-Ticket during your collection day! See You!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Malaysia, we felt unhappy but to Cancel the Mermaid Run 2020 - Miri scheduled on 22nd March 2020 (Sunday).
We are advice to Postpone the Race Kit Collection because Authorities ask us to get Approval by the Kementerian Kesihatan & PDRM since we are travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Miri Sarawak. We will email New Date to collect by April 2020.
If you wish to get your item by courier, then kindly WhatsApp 012-2324008 but there is a Postage Fee.
Lastly, We thank all of the understanding and support. We wish everyone to be healthy. Mermaid is always in our heart!
#mermaidrun2020 #fanatic4event #healthcomefirst #staysafe
Fanatic4Event Team ❤
Hi to All Participant,
Race Kit Collection for Mermaid Run - Miri & Mermaid Run - Kota Kinabalu Sabah will be Cancel since the number of New Cases in Malaysia still rising up each day due of Covid-19.
We from Kuala Lumpur & our Team have also needed to take precaution of this issue.
We apologize to all but for the current situation PKPP we have to take precaution to all Team Members.
If your want your item to be posted out, you can WhatsApp 012-2324008 but there is Postage Fee
All Items are ready and can start Posting after 15th June 2020 batch by batch.
Bukit Sama Didaki, Lurah Sama Dituruni
Thank you in advance
Stay Home, Break the Chain & Stay Healthy.